JS and ng learning
Everyone should read these JS books first.
Latest libraries, top questions, best tutorials. Before you signup, read this article on how to organize the newsletters in your Gmail inbox
- AngularJs Daily - is delivered to your inbox every morning, lots of stuff, might be overwhelming, here is an example
- Status code is a more general weekly email for developers, here is an example
- The Smashing Newsletter is part of Smashing Magazine and features excellent front end articles.
- DashingD3js is mainly for people who enjoy the excellent D3 library, but usually they include interesting news about other front-end tools.
- Web Performance News covers the website performance.
- Modern Web Observer brings a large collection of articles and links every 2 weeks covering JS and HTML5.
A curated list of newsletters on different development topics.
- echojs is excellent, always the latest and greatest.
- dailyjs adds a review of several libraries almost every day.
- pineapple.io is geared towards front end libraries: HTML5, JS, CSS
I get most of the news from twitter. Just follow a couple of main people and tags and then add suggested people to follow. Start with following me @bahmutov and then go from there.
Podcasts a great for listening to the very latest developments and usually have great people. My favorites are:
- Adventures in Angular @angularpodcast
- Path to performance @pathtoperf
- John Resign has excellent advanced online examples you can play with in the browser.
- Huge list of AngularJS learning resources